Sunday, Feb. 18, four days after Valentine’s Day, here’s more to love from Joe Hill Coffee House and our talented local performers:
- Dave Scanlan and Friends – an extended set with friends old and new
- Les Carter – eclectic, interesting songs from all over
- Scott Forsyth – A new Joe Hill talent ( has been hiding behind the soundboard)
- Michael Gifford and Shelley Ackerman – A harmonious duo
- Bert Kniss – The man with the wailing harp.
- Kootenay Jack – Country and more from the old pro
All for just $3. The best entertainment anywhere, accompanied by great goodies, in a family-friendly setting (no bar).
We’re in the Rossland Legion, 2081 Washington Street.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.; the show starts at 7. See you there,
Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers – young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome; no auditions. It’s where you can relax and perform for the best audience anywhere. For more information contact Les Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-362-5677.