On Sunday, Feb. 23, Joe Hill Coffee House presents an evening you won’t want to miss. It’s got something for everyone.
- Hannah Dueck & Lucas Karn – Ten years of harmonious collaboration (ever since tree planting), with a folk style of playing influenced by the blues, rock, gospel and the backwoods.
- Juliana & Stephi – Direct from Toronto and London (Ontario)! Harmonious sisters building on the sounds of the Beatles, Paul Simon, Stevie Nicks.
- Marnie Jacobsen – Marnie tells great stories. They’re all true, and if they’re not, they should be.
- Kootenay Dance Works – Dancing keeps you young and happy! The cure for February.
- Trish Jameison – Local singer/songwriter with unique covers and catchy originals.
We’re in the Rossland Legion, 2081 Washington Street, a family-friendly venue with lots of goodies and happiness.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., and the show starts at 7:00. See you there!
Admission is a mere $3 – kept affordable by our all-volunteer crew, and the generosity of the Rossland Legion. Thanks to all!
Proceeds from Joe Hill Coffee House help support the Rossland Council for Arts and Culture; proceeds from sale of goodies help support the Gold Fever Follies.
Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers – young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome, no auditions. It’s where you can relax and perform for the best audience anywhere. For more information contact Les Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-362-5677.