Joe Hill Coffee House, Rossland’s monthly community showcase for talent from near and far, invites you to liven up your January with us. Our performers for the January 18 show are:
• Members of the Rossland Light Opera Players cast of “Anne of Green Gables,” presenting a preview of selected songs. A stage full of great voices!
• Keith Robine and Vic Buehler: more good work from a budding team.
• Almeda Miller, speaking of January.
•Hannah Dueck and Peter Reed: a new folk/bluegrass duo, sure to sparkle!
• Dave Scanlan: a long-time pro come to hang out in the Mountain Kingdom.
• Kootenay Jack: keeping the Fruitvale/Trail/Rossland music scene humming with his special flavour of honky tonk country.
Excellent venue, friendly scene, soft seats, goodies, coffee and tea, and only $3. Kids and students free. The best deal anywhere!
It’s on Sunday, January 18, in the Rossland Miners’ Hall, 1765 Columbia Avenue in Rossland. Doors open at 6 p.m., show starts at 7 p.m.. See you there!
Performers young, old, new or experienced, solo or together, Joe Hill Coffee House is a place to try out your style in public for the first time, or to relax and perform for the best audience in the Kootenays. There are no auditions. Just sign up for your 15 minutes of fun. Contact Les Carter 250-362-5677, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.